For current prices and availability please click on the orange “Book Now” button on the right side of the page.
Enter your planned dates and all available Rooms & Apartments will be shown with prices and descriptions.
You can book your accommodation on-line with instant confirmation.
- All winter season bookings, between the 22.12.2012 – 13.04.2013 are for 7 nights and always from Saturday to Saturday.
- All Rooms and Apartments are offered with Half Board,
- Apartments are available as Self Catered or with Breakfast during low-season weeks.
- The Dachstein Summercard is included in our rates.
- The minimum stay during the summer season is 1 night for rooms and 4 nights for apartments (this may be reduced for last minute bookings).
- Arrival and departure dates are flexible during the summer season.
- Rooms are available with Breakfast and Apartments as Self Catered or with Breakfast.
- Rates do not include Local Tourist Tax – €1.80 / adult / day – Adult is from 16 years old.
- WIFI is available in all Rooms and Apartments and is free of charge.
- Check-In is from 15:00. Check-Out is by 10:00.
- Dogs are not allowed.
- There is a private car park which is free of charge.
- Family Rooms are available and are suitable for 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 years, or 3 adults.
- Children under 2 years old stay are charged at €100 / week for winter stays booked with Half Board.
- Baby cots are available on request : €10 / night, please book in advance.
- Sole Occupancy of the Chalet is possible for groups of up to 30 people. We have excellent group facilities. Please contact us for details.
If you require any additional information please contact us by email or by filling in the “Enquiry Form”.
- Guests who Self Cater are welcome to enjoy the Continental Buffet Breakfast served in the dining room – €7.5 / adult / day & €5 / child / day, up to 12 years old.
- Guests are always welcome to purchase filled rolls from the Breakfast Buffet – €1.8 / roll
- Welcome Packs can be ordered for Apartments – from €25.
- Fresh rolls can be delivered to Apartments in the mornings – Bread Service.
Pension Hoffelner Half Board includes:
- Extensive daily Continental Buffet Breakfast.
- Delicious & varied 4 course Evening Meal including Tea & Coffee – 6 nights per week.
- Daily Vegetarian Option.
- Free, good quality House Wines and Soft Drinks – during the evening meal.
- Dinner is served at 19:00 & familes / groups almost always have their own tables.
- On the Chef’s Night Off (Wednesday) there are restaurants within walking distance & a local 3.5 km Night Sledging Track.