Winter in Ramsau am Dachstein, Austria
Quietly situated at 1244m, just 1 hour from Salzburg, is the pretty alpine village of Ramsau am Dachstein, on the sunny Ramsau plateau, above the lively resort of Schladming & at the foot of the majestic Dachstein Glacier.
There really is something for everyone during the winter in Ramsau am Dachstein:
- Fantastic Alpine Skiing for all abilities – 232 km of piste over 4 interlinked mountains, plus Ramsau and the Glacier
- A mecca for Cross – Country Skiing with the Sonnenloipe running directly next to the Pension Hoffelner – ski-in, ski-out!
- Fantastic Ski Touring and Off Piste opportunities
- Guided Snow Shoe Walking at the foot of the Dachstein Glacier
- 70km of prepared Winter Walking Trails, which can be accessed directly from the Pension Hoffelner
- The Dachstein Glacier – Skiing, Board Park, Cross-Country Skiing, Ice Palace, Hang Bridge and Walking Tracks
- Ramsau is Family Friendly Resort with children’s ski schools and creche facilities.
- Night Sledging – 2 local fully lit tracks or 3.5 and 7 km long!
- Excellent Swimming Pool and Wellness Centre in Ramsau village centre